WECIL My Support is free to use for WECIL Payroll and Direct Payments Support Service clients. It is also free for personal assistants to register and find an employer. Self-funders or people not using WECIL service should refer to our pricing structure for our charges for using the website.
You must register with a valid email address to access My Support. You may only have one account per email address.
My Support (“Website”) is owned and operated by WECIL Ltd a charity registered in England and Wales with its Registered Office at WECIL Ltd, Link House, Britton Gardens, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 1TF (charity number 1053515).
If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you will not be permitted to access or use our Website.
These terms and conditions may be varied by WECIL from time to time and it is the responsibility of people using the site and its services to keep up to date with the terms and conditions. No other terms and conditions shall apply or have any effect on the applicability of these terms and conditions which shall govern to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
The information contained in this web site does not represent any statement by WECIL as to the suitability or otherwise of any employers or potential employees.
WECIL does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the quality, suitability or timeliness of any employee's work. It is entirely the responsibility of employers to ensure that the employee, their terms and conditions of employment and the outcome of their work are appropriate and meet their requirements.
2. Scope of Service
WECIL’s My Support provides a service that aims to link employers with prospective employees and vice versa. This may be to introduce a Personal Assistant to an employer who is looking for a new employee or to introduce an employer who is looking for a new employee to prospective Personal Assistants who are looking for work. To do this WECIL will use the information provided by employers and prospective Personal Assistants and will support employers with the recruitment process. However, each person using the service must understand that WECIL has no obligation to provide employers or prospective Personal Assistants with suitable links and cannot and does not give any guarantee as to suitability of links. A link shall be considered an introduction by WECIL’s My Support of an employer to a prospective employee or vice versa.
3. Our Responsibilities
We will respect your information and will comply with all applicable data protection legislation in force in England and Wales. By registering your details with WECIL’s My Support you are consenting to My Support using your personal information to provide the service and facilitate introductions between employers and prospective employees. In order to maintain the integrity of this web site, we reserve the right to forward your contact details to any regulatory authorities when requested to do so, including the police.
4. Your Responsibilities
By registering to My Support you have the following responsibilities:
- Not to use My Support for professional or commercial purposes unrelated to the supply or demand of care services (canvassing, soliciting or prostitution) or for any non-care purposes.
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast in any form whatsoever inaccurate or false information or content.
- Not to make comments, propagate or disseminate in any form whatsoever content that contravenes the rights of others or that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting violence, political, racist or xenophobic and, in general, any content that is contrary to the purpose of My Support, current rules and laws in force or acceptable norms and standards.
- Not to mention on the My Support website any personal information provided by a My Support Member (such as an email address, mailing address, telephone number, etc.) enabling a Member to contact another Member without using My Support.
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast in any form whatsoever information or content that has the effect of diminishing, disorganising or preventing normal usage of the Services, or of interrupting and/or slowing down normal circulation of communications between Members through the Services, such information comprising, for example, software, worms, viruses, software bombs, mass mailing, etc. My Support reserves the right to delete messages sent in mass mailings by a Member in order to maintain the quality of use of the Services provided to its Members.
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast in any form whatsoever information or content that incorporates links to third-party websites that are illegal in character, contrary to what is generally acceptable and/or not in accordance with the principles of My Support.
- Not to post, disseminate or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary works.
To use your password and/or ID only for their purpose of authentication for the Services. In this regard, you must not, without limitation, communicate, disseminate, share or make accessible, in any way, your passwords and/or IDs to any third party, unless assistance is essential.
Failure to comply with your responsibilities as set out above shall constitute a serious breach of your obligations. My Support shall, where the Member fails to comply with one or more of these responsibilities, be entitled to terminate the contract and will definitively delete the account of the Member concerned. Furthermore, My Support may (at its sole discretion) prevent a Member from re-registering in the event of a breach of one or more of these responsibilities.
You are responsible for any information that you give which must be specific and relate to your current needs, situation and requirements. You agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring the suitability of candidates for the vacancy you are advertising or the job you are applying for. Employers are recommended to undertake face to face interview with prospective employees, take steps to verify previous employments and qualifications, take up character and work references, undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and other actions you consider necessary to confirm the integrity of a candidate or the person you are applying to for a job. You also agree that age, gender or ethnicity data or any other such information provided by an applicant will not be used in any employment-related decision you make. However, this is your responsibility and WECIL accepts no responsibility or liability for the placing of a candidate.
5. PA & Job Profiles
All contents of PA and Job profiles are subject to our approval. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to reject or remove any PA or Job profile at any time if we believe in good faith it fails to conform to applicable laws and regulations, our policies or the public interest. In addition, we may reject any URL link embodied within any advertisement.
6. Payroll Services
All content from the My Payroll section is monitored by WECIL and to the best of our ability should be updated in real-time.
7. Service Access
While WECIL will endeavour to ensure the availability of this web site, we do not guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. In addition, access to this web site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
8. Commercial Use
No one may use the services offered through this web site or the web site itself for illegal and/or unauthorized uses. Any such action will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive remedies.
9. Exclusion of Liability
Except where expressly provided in law, WECIL shall be under no liability whatsoever to users of the site and its services or any third party for any defect in, failure of, or unsuitability or unfitness for any purpose of this web site or the services offered by WECIL through its My Support web site or third party equipment or software used to access the web site or for infringement of rights or any other cause.
10. Consumer Rights
If you are an Employer and you are a "consumer" (as that term is defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("the Regulations"), you normally have a legal right (pursuant to regulations 29 and 30 of the Regulations) to cancel a contract (without giving any reason) for the purchase of goods and/or services within seven days of purchase and a full refund will be disbursed.
When you purchase of subscription of our services, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the payment stage.
Any other rights regarding cancellation and refunds will be at our sole discretion and no such refunds will be given where you have breached these Conditions.
These terms and conditions and your use of the services offered through this web site shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. The headings are for convenience only and shall have no effect on interpretation. We hope that you find WECIL’s My Support a useful resource, but if you have any questions or queries do please contact us.